One entry per person. Click HERE for Contest Rules.
2018 Precision Eye Care Bracket Selection Prizes
The prizes from Buckhead Square businesses are as follows:
Grand prize: $200 Precision Eye Care Gift Certificate
2nd place: $100 Precision Eye Care Gift Certificate
3rd place: $80 Precision Eye Care Gift Certificate
4th place: Complimentary Eye Examination at Precision Eye Care ($99 value)
5th place: Complimentary Eye Examinations at Precision Eye Care ($99 value)
6th place: $25 Buckhead Café’ Gift Certificate
7th place: $20 Puerto Vallarta Gift Certificate
8th place: $10 Kyoto Gardens Gift Certificate
9th place: Precision Eye Care Coffee Cup
10th place: Precision Eye Care Coffee Cup
Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Prizes must be picked up at above office within 30 days or will be voided. Gift certificates void after 1 year from contest end. The object is to accumulate as many points as possible, up to a total of 550 points. You will earn points for each winning team that you select to win. These points will vary from one round to the next. (Points per winning team: 1st round: 3 pts, 2nd round: 6 pts, Elite 8: 12 pts, Final Four: 24 pts, Final 2: 48 pts, Champion: 70 pts).
2018 Precision Eye Care Bracket Selection Official Rules
- Contest limited to the first 1000 entries. Deadline to enter: Thursday March 15, 2018 at 10:30 AM Central Time. (11:30 AM Eastern Time)
- In case of a tie, the first tiebreaker will be based on the overall percent of correct responses. The second tiebreaker will be based on the number of teams a person correctly chose in the Elite 8. The third tiebreaker will be based on the total number of points that they believe will be scored by both teams during the Championship Game. If there is still a tie, a drawing will be held to divide the winnings equally.
- Contest void were prohibited.
- Entering this contest constitutes contestant’s acceptance of all rules and permission by contestant for his/her name to be used at no charge for reasonable news and promotional purposes.
- Contestants must be at least 13 years of age by March 15, 2018, in order to participate.
- One entry per person. Any attempt at multiple entries will cause the person to be disqualified on all entries. Filling out extra entries, using your friends’ or relatives’ names will also cause all entries for this person to be disqualified. If accidental multiple entries occur, the administrator of the contest can randomly select one of these entries to be the only entry.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Employees and immediate family members (parents, children, stepchildren) of employees of Precision Eye Care & Optical are not eligible to win contest prizes. However, they can enter and are included as part of the first 1000 entry limit.
- If a game is not played, no points are awarded for that game.
- Representatives of Precision Eye Care & Optical are not responsible for any claims, liabilities, or damages in conjunction with the prizes of this contest or any activity related to depositing of entries. Entrants assume all liabilities.
- Only means of appealing judges’ decisions will be by emailing them at PrecisionEyeCare2012@gmail.com within 36 hours of the completion of the championship game. Unofficial winners will be posted on this website (www.BgEyes.com) within 24 hours of the completion of the championship game. Official names of winners and their scores will be posted on this website within 48 hours of the championship game. No appeal or protest will be heard after this 48 hour time and judges decisions at that time are final. Rules can be modified at the discretion of Precision Eye Care & Optical at any time.
- This contest is for entertainment purposes and may not be used in connection with any form of gambling.
- It is the sole responsibility of the Contestant to email Precision Eye Care & Optical (PrecisionEyeCare2012@gmail.com) during the contest if his or her email address changes. Otherwise, prize distribution may be impossible due to lack of identifying information.